Tuesday 4 August 2009

Today's Challenge Is Flying Pickle






I couldn't wait to work on my Flying Pickle this morning. I chose embroidery. As I was working on it I suddenly remembered the Pickle Family Circus. I showed this to my boyfriend when I was done and he had no idea what it was, other than something being shot out of a cannnon. Finally I told him it's a pickle. So I said, "What could I have done to make it look more like a pickle? He said, "Make it green." So I said, "It is green." So he said, "Make it curved." And I said, "It is curved." At first it was too curved so I took it out and started over. Ah well. It did make me laugh though, and that was one of the points of this gang. Go Zombie Nanner Gang!

2 comments:

  1. lol nice cannon and of course FLYING PICKLE^.^ great job :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, I'm so glad you both participated and we are off to a flying start. Pun central around here.

    ReplyDelete