Wednesday 12 August 2009

I appear to be M.I.A.

But i'm not- I swear!

It seems that when there's nothing to do but twiddle the thumbs, well- there's nothing to do, but when you get something going, everything goes!

I've barely had any time to work on my projects for this blog because life is just getting in the way.

I'm planning a big move and it seems that in a whirlwind type of way, I'm going to be heading out to California this afternoon. I'll be gone for a couple of days, but will be catching up on projects and will hopefully return with a whole slew of overdue stuff to show.

I'm SO looking forward to that!

Lanee'

3 comments:

  1. Awesome I can't wait Have fun and be safe ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in S. CA. Whereabouts did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in fontana. My brother decided on college out there, and I was going to follow suit, but. It seems that Vegas is where i'll be for a while still =-\

    ReplyDelete