Saturday 8 August 2009

Oopsie




Today was just so full of deadlines, I haven't even gotten to the fruit thing yet. As you can see here: http://craftaday.blogspot.com/2009/08/corset.html I spent much of the day getting ready for a Renaissance Faire tomorrow. I did find some fabric to use for the fruit theme. I just haven't figured out what to do with it yet. I'm still trying to finish the hat that the raffia doll will go on. So I'm going to be behind probably until the weekend is over! Not to worry, I'm usually not this busy on weekends.

The strawberries and almost a lemon look great.

Here is a photo of some fruit I did explore today.

1 comment:

  1. No worries we did talk about not doing it everyday would me okay ^.^ and being a little late was fine, like I'm not home today soo it will most likey be a very late post or no post till Sunday. who knows ^.^ Loved the corset btw. I can't wait for the Renaissance fair out here ^.^

    ReplyDelete