Thursday 6 August 2009

Thursday's Tiny Doll

I too am still working on my tiny doll. She'll be made using toothpicks, cotton fabric for clothing, and crochet cotton for hair. I started her last night and am still working on clothes and what not. I am quite a night owl, so my postings tend to come later, as my day doesn't start until around 2pm.

The Pics:


I used a piece of scrap yarn for her dress, toothpicks for her body, and embroidery floss for her hair. I had decided that she would be a redhead before she turned brown, so I just stuck with it.

I painted her because i was going to give her a face, but finds that she's much more charming with out one =-)

She's about 1.25" tall

4 comments:

  1. LOL that's how this whole thing started :P I can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, boys and girls, Twitter has been down all day for me. So we'll just have to promote twice as much when it gets back up and running.

    Can't wait to see your doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Lanee'. Sometimes with dolls it is better to not add a face, and that way the user can make the doll take on different emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow lol it is WAY small very cute ^.^

    ReplyDelete