Saturday 29 August 2009

S.S

there once was a loaf of bread who thought of being more then just plain slices. The loaf dreamed of wonderful things like Bacon, cheese, ham, lettuce, tomatoes and more. While the youthful loaf slept and dreamed his dreams of becoming a Sandwich one day; there was another who was dreaming of being a Loaf of hot steamy bread. While each dreamed of the others life it dawned on the Sandwich to trick the loaf into becoming him and replacing his slices with the other. So early the next morning the Sandwich said to the loaf I have a great idea. The Loaf quaked with excitement "could this be the day" the Loaf blurted out with glee. 'OH YES!' thought the Sandwich 'I have him now'. The sandwich looked very longingly at the loaf and said " Dear Loaf I feel I have fallen ill and will not be able to take my place as the sandwich for today I was wondering if you might find it in your kind heart to switch places with me in hopes that I will be better tomorrow". The Loaf looking kinda worried about the whole thing hummed and hawed about it for a while and finally said yes.

and that is how the 2 slices of white bread got in the wheat bread bag!

by: brittney lord

1 comment: