Wednesday 5 January 2011

February and June's themes

Hello Folks,

I didn't want to let my turn zoom on by again, so I'm posting the themes for the next couple of months that will fall on me.
For February, I'd like us to create wall hangings.  I don't know about your dwelling, but when I look at my walls, they seem super bare and I find that 4 year old part of me who who scribbled on the walls to make them pretty just screaming in my ear.
Your wall hanging can be as simple as making something and putting it in a shadow box frame, or creating a piece of artwork, to an intricate beaded or sequined mosaic.  As large or small and having to do with whatever suites your fancy (or home decor).

For June, let's create market/beach bags.  I'm sure that the summer will entice us to go out a bit more whether it be for more frequent strolls about, to the beach, or farmer's market.  Sew, crochet, knit, or repurpose this one!

Have fun!
Nisha

2 comments:

  1. Awsome Go Nisha. They sound found I can't wait to make the items. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. This way we can start saving up for supplies and such.

    ReplyDelete