Saturday 4 December 2010

Theme for January

Since I haven't heard from Lanee' and Zethan went last month, and our new member is just learning the ropes, I'll go ahead and pick this month's theme.

New Year's Eve party hats, accessories and decorations.
And here is mine.
I love snoods. They keep my hair covered on a bad hair day, they are a lot of fun to make and wear, and you can make them to match your outfits.  I used to make them for an opera singer that had long hair. She wore them all the time and they became her signature.
I like to add a drawstring to mine to make them adjustable. I picked green with sparkles because that goes with Christmas, New Year's Even, Mardi Gras and St. Patrick's Day.

I can't wait to see what the rest of you come up with.












1 comment:

  1. I love this green color you used. Is it a festive yarn?

    ReplyDelete