Saturday 19 September 2009

3 days

My life just keeps getting busier and busier.  I'm finding it hard to promote and improve my studio, crochet new things for it, as well as do lots of other things that i'd like to. (including participating in this blog)
But I do love it!
SO! I'm going to be taking it a bit easier on myself by making a goal of posting at least 3 things a week.  I've already gotten the supplies i need- can't wait to use my feathers for the fascinator- just putting them into action has not been coming along too well.
There are still lots on the lists that I haven't done.  I'm going to try to do 9 of them in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Things are just going to get busier as the holidays approach. So I'm in the same boat you are. I think I should keep the blog up though, because when we get going on it again, blogs that have been around longer do better in the search engines. We don't want to have a 'fly by night' blog eh?

    ReplyDelete